Coreldraw X4 - Missing macro

[email protected]

Coreldraw X4 - Missing macro

Post by [email protected] »

I am in the process of installing the 2010 DSP controller in a 40W Chinese laser. According to the Setup Guide when I launch Corel for the second time I am supposed to go to Tools Menu/Customization and from the Macros list drag the "Laser.User.Init" out of the dialog box. Unfortunately I do not have that list on the Macro list (see screen shot). Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Attachments
Screen shot 2011-10-06 at 10.35.48 AM.png
baccus61

Re: Coreldraw X4 - Missing macro

Post by baccus61 »

I'm pretty sure you can drag the PHLaserCut.ini out and it will do the trick. It's been a long time since I've done this but I think that will work.
Rich.
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

I can not thank you enough. It worked great.
baccus61

Post by baccus61 »

Glad it worked for you. Score 1 for the good guys. :-)

Marco said his tech people are working on rewriting the manual for the laser software. Unfortunately the hardware progress has overtaken the manual by a couple of revisions and some of the terminology needs to be written to be a bit more clearer for Westerners (or Europeans).

If you need some more info don't forget to read some of the past posts on this forum and also some of the Laser Discussion posts as well.
The good people at SawmillCreek have a very active forum and a lot of good info on laser engraving and sign making and also the forum over at http://www.buildlog.org

You have a very good software and hardware combination and for the money one of the best around. Enjoy it, I do!
Rich.

Return to “DSP X7”