Engraving problems with AWC608C controller?

Tech_Marco

Re: Engraving problems with AWC608C controller?

Post by Tech_Marco »

htrowrod wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:45 pm Help?
Marco, are you out of town or what you asked me to post pictures which I did a while back. I got one reply on a setting which made no difference.

So, is it the controller? Once again Marco, Could I bring the controller in and have you test it? I would be willing to pay for diagnostic fee, or Do you have a controller that I can rent/borrow to test this with. Can I buy just the controller?

This is my daughters laser and I hate to see it just sitting there and not being able to engrave on it. I talked them into buying this controller from you because you are a local company and you and your team speak English in case we need help.
Thanks for reading this! All help will be greatly appreciated.
Bruce

Yes, you can bring it in for testing. It may take hrs to setup it up on a machine for testing. FYI, we charge $90/hr.

Marco
htrowrod

Re: Engraving problems with AWC608C controller?

Post by htrowrod »

JC thanks for the response. Did you see my earlier post where where I cut a 10mm by 100mm rectangle. Then next to it I engraved the same size rectangle. The engraved one was taller. If I flip that rectangle 90 degrees and engrave it, it will be wider. Where is the um calculator in Laser Cad? If I change the UM number wont that affect cut and engrave? What is the easiest way to swap the X and Y axis?

Thanks again,
Bruce

Return to “DSP X7”