NEW DSP LO E5

Harldave

NEW DSP LO E5

Post by Harldave »

Just received my NEW DSP LO E5 controller. Looks like a walk in the park to connect it up! But, what software should I use for this??
Tech_Marco

Re: NEW DSP LO E5

Post by Tech_Marco »

LaserCad!
That's why I said that the performance of E5 is not bad compare to the AWC608 or X7, except that few features are not included like 5" color LCD, Ethernet connection and the size is limited to 600mmx600mm. Beside that, you will find that the performance has no difference! Remember what I mentioned before, both X7 and E5 are using the same algorithm.

It is a great deal for folks who use it on small machine like 600x400

Marco :lol:
Harldave

Post by Harldave »

Thanks Marco. I still need to get that X7 controller back to you again as well. Hopefully I can get it sent this week.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

What's wrong with the X7? If so, please do it quick as I'm taking a trip to China on March29 and will stay there till May 4th!
I will spend a lot of time with the programmer to make LaserCad more user friendly and 'm trying to put more features on the DSP controller card

Marco
Harldave

Post by Harldave »

You and I, or someone from light object have been emailing back and forth about the controller not turning on everytime.
upsetDSPowner

Post by upsetDSPowner »

Hello all,
Just got my E5 and new drivers installed and seem to have hit a wall. Problem is my x axis moves fine in both directions(finally got manufactures params set to where it stays within the bed), my Y axis on the other hand moves fine in the + direction but will not move in the - direction at all. Thought it might be the -limit switch so replaced it and have the same issue. took new switch out and used DMM on both switches and they are operating normally open or normally closed depending on pin selection. I do believe the e5 dsp is set to normal closed on delivery but reconfigurable via the manufacturer params Ie -/+.. about to triple check wiring and if still no luck going go burn something with my ARC welder as I'm getting beyond frustrated.......... Already had 3 breaks to let go of this ...... I know the simple solution is right in front me of but I can't see it at the moment. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

DZ
whittemd

Post by whittemd »

Ok, I just bought my LO-E5 Kit and I have a question. How do you attach the DSP unit to the panel your going to put it in ? I don't see any place for screws. I don't see any clamps...? I am confused.

Return to “DSP X7”