X_swing correction

vscript

X_swing correction

Post by vscript »

Hallo all,
please, I need a help. For scanning, scan mode X_swing - the layers are displaced - is on picture. The problem is same wit acc 1000 or 30000. Is possible make in SW a correction? What can I do with this?
Thanks
Petr
Attachments
DSC_0020.JPG
twehr

Re: X_swing correction

Post by twehr »

vscript wrote:Hallo all,
please, I need a help. For scanning, scan mode X_swing - the layers are displaced - is on picture. The problem is same wit acc 1000 or 30000. Is possible make in SW a correction? What can I do with this?
Thanks
Petr
I am curious - did you try it (and was it OK) using unilateralism? If OK doing single-direction scanning, then you probably need to set your reverse scanning interval.
From page 15 of the manual wrote:⑵ Setup of Scanning (Reverse interval) (as Label 2 in picture1-31)
The edges of figure may be unsmooth because of the extending of machine strap when the laser bilaterally scanning the picture. So we increase the reverse interval to for the amendment. There is certain reverse interval under certain speed; Generally speaking, the faster the speed is, the bigger the reverse interval is.
Not the best English translation, but basically, this is used to adjust for slight mechanical play in the x axis, which is more or less noticeable depending on the speed (scanning speed, not acceleration). To verify, try running very slow speed, and then at very fast speed to see if there are any differences.
baccus61

Re: X_swing correction

Post by baccus61 »

I have had the same problem with my setup.
The pulleys and belt were not engaging properly. There was a little bit of slack in the belt and the teeth were riding on the bottom of the pulley instead of the faces which allowed the belt to slip 1mm from 1 direction to the other.
I also had a belt break it's inside wires from too much tension which made it elastic and gave me the same sort of problem you have.
It's not software, It's the hardware.
Go check it all out and see what you can find.
Rich.

Return to “DSP X7”