getting teck support for the jld612 fron an english speaking

Haynes Maple syrup

getting teck support for the jld612 fron an english speaking

Post by Haynes Maple syrup »

How do I get help from a English Speaking person at teck support.
Tech_Marco

Re: getting teck support for the jld612 fron an english spea

Post by Tech_Marco »

We don't teach a baby how to suck milk here. If you don't get it, then you just don't!
Haynes Maple syrup

Thats fine but tell me what good is a controller that you cant program and when you call the company their teck support cant speak enough English to help you. When you do get it to work in a limited fashion you find out that if its turned on its left side it shows EEEEEs and then when its set back upright it will go back to Ambiant temp????? I dont really care because I shit canned it with a hammer and I feel better now. I will stick with Fuji controllers that have a guy that speaks English and will send out any controller preset from the wholesaler :D
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

I been patience enough to take 3 calls from you and explained to you step by step. Overall, I spend over 30min with you. My profession rate is $55/hr and I make less than $10 for this controller. You didn't even show appreciation at all but cry like a baby. Sorry, it's not acceptable.

Worst of all, you can't even know how to follow the manual even though I went through page by page with you, like telling you to check with Table 2 for the "K" symbol, that is really bad! You keep asking me what was "K" look like, or how the inverse "4" look like. Give me a break, table 2 , right after page 2! Note, this controller is not a toy, it's a PID controller for industry control system. If you can't handle the basic manual, I doubt that you can get over from other brand! Please be mercy to the tech support of Fuji who charge $200 for a controller. Well, we charge $32! Anyway, I suggest you to get a thermostate from Home Depot for $50 instead!

By the way, it's not a crime not to speak English well. Every one come with a culture. Can you speak other language like Japanese, Thai, Chinese or any? Before you laught other, can you master one language from the West and one from the East. If you can, I salut to you!
Haynes Maple syrup

Google manuel and down load the one for the JLD612 go to page 2 and look at the therm.chart and tell me that there is a differant symbol for the K type......no its a K for the K therm. Its OK the controller wouldnt program so its history thats fine.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

It's so funny. We have manual here and you download from Google. Hello~~~~~!
Haynes Maple syrup

From all the differant categories and number of posts from other people looks like im not the only person that has problems, questions and doughts about this companys ability to have clear and concice manuels.

By the way does it really matter what site I down loaded the manuel from??? I go on line see the site for the manuel and down load it!!! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT??
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Of course it made the difference! I update the manual and some folks posted the old one Google before my post. Make sense now?!

Yes, there are a lot of quesitons about the JLD612 as it's not a toy so questions were expected. But those questions that folks posted on the forum are 'quality question'. It's not like your asking for "what is K" symbol look like for half day. By the way, I did post a topic exclusively to address this "K" symbol issue to this forum. It's you who got no patient and didn't follow instruciton to download the manual from our site. I told you times and times to download it from here, the Support site, but you didn't. By the way, it's not hard to figure out the inverse "4" is K when scoll around the controller.

Anyway, I don't want to argue with you no more. It will be never ending and you got your point but I got mine.
Haynes Maple syrup

Then were good. Ill move on. I was just hoping to get a good quality easy to program controller to use in a growing industry. I was very excited to find a controller at a fair price that would allow small producers to upgrade there equipment. I will keep looking for another company that understand that we as small producers are not all teck savey. We like things simple and easy to understand. I have had other companys that are willing to talk about the possabilities and willingness to factory preset 3 basic comands into a controler and supply the thermacouples with them. Fuji and Watlow offer such a service. Yes at a higher price but I guess thats what it will take to sell a complete controller to farmers and producers of Maple syrup.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Our service is an excellence! Wanna to see the proof?

See it here:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback
Buyer of the PID controller are 100% happy and satisfy. They use our manual, from our download site!

See our other site on eBay:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback

No services or can't we speak English for tech support. Well, then I guess all our buyers are non-English speaking or speak bad English, otherwise how could we commmunicate :lol: And you're the best English speaking over our 100,000 customers for last 7 years!

There is no such thing "easy and simple" to use for a sophiciated high-tech device :idea: . There may be some simple device available like a thermostate, then you will complain how stupid they are of not capable doing what you expect it to do. It's hard for a house-wife to drive a Formula-1 sport car while she is barely can handle a Honda Civic.

Be realastic, do some studying on PID controller. Or, pay professional rate of $100/hr to let them setting it up for you project. It's fast and less trouble. But please, don't expect that we who is selling a device of $32 (make less than 10 bucks) can baby sit you to complete your project. It's totally out of the scope of that matter. We support the device we sell but if you can't even handle the simple manual we provided, there is not much we can do! We're not opening a school and we sell things only.

*When you buy a car from a dealer and you're expecting the sales man to teach you how to drive? Fair enough?*
Haynes Maple syrup

Dang your right when I bought my Porsche from the dealer they sent me to a driving class on high speed driving. And when I was kid I got a new VW and it was see you later dont let the door hit you in the ass.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Right, didn't you already answer yourself! Didn't you have a license and knew how to drive already when they sold you the Porshe? If you had no license, were they going to sell you a sport car and sent you to high performance driving lesson. Come on be realistic. Or let's not go that far, the true is: you're rich, right! You pay more and they will kiss your ass, no doubt about it. You're using $60,000 sport car as an example to compare my $32.00 PID controller. Well, poud on me! :mrgreen:

Ok, why not just pay some folks to come to your shop and install a PID temperature for you. Why suffer then! Or, pay someone to tech you how to use a PID (shame on me, I'm still rookies of that) temperature controller. Or, pay for them to teach you how to download the manual from our site and read the symbol of "K" (again, reversed numeric 4).

Note, I'm not trying being rude or unresonable here. What I'm telling you is that if you don't spend time to read the manual (from our site) but asked me to baby sit you for hours to go through the manual step by step, sorry I can't handle it (I did spend 30min air time with you), I'm not selling it for $3200 or not even $320 but $32. I have done good enough. I did ask you to drop your mesage to the forum but you didn't do either. Going through a manual on the phone is a terrible job. One more thing though, I told you that you couldn't send it back for full refund if you couldn't handle it but you just smash it and complain that me not speaking good English, sorry I can't help either. And I'm sorry that if you got sufferring for 30min conversion (3 calls).
glassguy213

Post by glassguy213 »

Good Gravy, give it a break! Tech Marco you should quit this sillyness.
Maple syrup guy you had better stop complaining about English speaking because your grammar and spelling indicate about 6th grade level! Like Marco says- at least he speaks 2 languages! Maybe not English the way we SHOULD but come on--

MANUAL- this is the correct spelling for a document with instructions
MANUEL- that is a person's name!

Possabilities??
Teck???
There instead of their??

I mean a typo is one thing but your spelling sucks. The non-english speaker actually spells better.

Like Marco said- the other guys charge more for the product and "support" is built into the price. You get what you pay for. I am sure you paid a lot more for the Porsche than the VW and as far as I know I have never gotten a driving lesson with the purchase of a car, but then I have never paid 100K for a car either!

Return to “Temperature Controller”