LaserCad_V5.85

wctx1977

LaserCad_V5.85

Post by wctx1977 »

Has anyone tried the latest lasercad v5.85 yet? is it stable and safe to upgrade? If someone has done it please let me know if not I will drink some beer and risk it :lol:
Tech_Marco

Re: LaserCad_V5.85

Post by Tech_Marco »

You're killing me :cry:

But buy me one, wouldn't you?
:mrgreen:
wctx1977

Post by wctx1977 »

Tech_Marco wrote:You're killing me :cry:

But buy me one, wouldn't you?
:mrgreen:
I would!! :D I'm just being silly Marco and wondering if someone has done it.
I'm installing the new LCV5 tonight and give it a try, I'm exited!
Thank you Marco.

Edgar G.
wctx1977

Post by wctx1977 »

Hi Marco, I upgraded and it works great! I think I love you now :D. It seems to do much better for photo engraving and the job calculator is a very useful tool.

Thank you very much!
Edgar
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Yes, the new card and the new software is better than the 2011 model. Plus, adding new features to the 2012 model seems easlier than the canned 2011. The job simulation is a great too to preview the job route before doing a real job. By the way, you may hit "crtl +" to increase the speed of the simulation.

The programmer is working on a better manual in Chinese. Then, he will get it translated to English. After that, I'll do the first review and make some change before have someone know technical manual to review it. Hope someone may help me to finish the manual. Last time, there were a guy willing to help me about it but I forgot his name (shame on me). I just can't remember things recently. Seems I got to much pressure from you guys :cry:

I need to play some golf, or may be flying again. But it's too cold to do diving

Regards,
Marco
wctx1977

Post by wctx1977 »

Hi marco,
I understand about the pressure and I'm sorry about it . I appreciate a lot your hard work and yes, you deserve some vacations and a good rest. I wish I could help to do the translation but I don't know chinese.
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

No... you got me wrong. They and me will do the translate job but just need some help for review it and make it Pro.
I think the guy who offered me help is name Chirs.

Chris... are you there???? Are you going to give me a hand?? Hello~~~ yahoo~~~ any body home?
:lol:
Marco
waltfl

Post by waltfl »

Hi marco
I could help you out too.
greetings
walt

Tech_Marco wrote:Yes, the new card and the new software is better than the 2011 model. Plus, adding new features to the 2012 model seems easlier than the canned 2011. The job simulation is a great too to preview the job route before doing a real job. By the way, you may hit "crtl +" to increase the speed of the simulation.

The programmer is working on a better manual in Chinese. Then, he will get it translated to English. After that, I'll do the first review and make some change before have someone know technical manual to review it. Hope someone may help me to finish the manual. Last time, there were a guy willing to help me about it but I forgot his name (shame on me). I just can't remember things recently. Seems I got to much pressure from you guys :cry:

I need to play some golf, or may be flying again. But it's too cold to do diving

Regards,
Marco
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Thank you Walt. I'm waiting for first draft from the programmer's
Should take about 2 weeks

Marco
wctx1977

Post by wctx1977 »

The new design of the page looks very good Marco!! I'm glad that you refresh the look without moving things around. I like it!
waltfl

Post by waltfl »

Hi marco
today I discovered another probleme I try to safe a job file from the LC 5.85 to my hardrive and as I try to reopen it the first time it said "a unexpected error occured" the second time it did something because in the setting line on the right there showed two green selection but nothing in the settings , I dont use green as selction color just black and red, but the job was nowhere to be found even with extrem zoom.
also old files safed in lasercut 5.83 just bring the "unexpected error ocured" message
what is wrong???
please help me out here befor I go nuts
thanks my friend
greetings
walt
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

Try it on XP 32bit system see what is happening. This patch of DSP have been tested extensivily by the engineers and I did test again before shipping to you. It's not the card issue and I'm sure about it.

Marco
waltfl

Post by waltfl »

hi marco,
my probleme is that the USB stick was formated with FAT 32 and the file was downloaded from your download site directly on the stick
the stick goes direct in the USB U disc connector and the computer is disconnected . what means that its just the card involved and it sees the files on the stick but then it ahs this error.
greetings
walt

Tech_Marco wrote:Try it on XP 32bit system see what is happening. This patch of DSP have been tested extensivily by the engineers and I did test again before shipping to you. It's not the card issue and I'm sure about it.

Marco
Tech_Marco

Post by Tech_Marco »

I'm not sure what file yo're talking about here. What file did you download from my site to the memory stick? I'm totally lost here!

I created files on LaserCad and I can save the file to the main board or copy from the main board to the USB memory stick. Done it times and times and I couldn't see any error at all!

You better check your wires or your memory stick or file whatever necessary. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with the DSP card. If any problem escaped from the tech in China, it couldn't escape from me unless there was a new issue.

Marco
waltfl

Post by waltfl »

Hi marco
I feel bad but my probleme drives me nuts.
the stick what I use is the one where the patch was on and the card did read it with all files what was in the patch, but if I now try to safe a file from the card memory to this stick it says "no Udisc" and nothing happen. there is not computer involved just the machine and the stick.
not wiring from me involved ether because its just internally within the card it also couldn be the file because that are the file what just worked the job perfectly
thats exactly what I dont understand that it works with you and not with me.
I will try a test and make a video its just bad that I can not post videos here.
greetings
walt

Tech_Marco wrote:I'm not sure what file yo're talking about here. What file did you download from my site to the memory stick? I'm totally lost here!

I created files on LaserCad and I can save the file to the main board or copy from the main board to the USB memory stick. Done it times and times and I couldn't see any error at all!

You better check your wires or your memory stick or file whatever necessary. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with the DSP card. If any problem escaped from the tech in China, it couldn't escape from me unless there was a new issue.

Marco

Return to “CO2 Laser Discussion”